The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Few Things I Learned Last Week...

  • Football gear and clothing is way more stinky and gross than baseball.
  • If you have a child on the high school swim team it is not long before the car, the clothes, the bedroom, etc. smell like chlorine.
  • Do not attempt to reason with a nine year old who has decided that her carpet is too "rough" and has covered her entire floor with comforters and blankets. (How long will this last?)
  • I do not function well at 5:45 am (OK, this is something I already knew but has been reaffirmed). Thank you Mike for taking Megan to seminary.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Okay the covering the carpet thing has me cracking up!! Kids are so funny sometime. Undershirts worked for Makayla when she wouldn't wear "rough" shirts. Maybe you could find a carpet liner. HA!

The McClellan Family said...

I agree I love that she covered up her "rough" carpet! Thanks again for the dinner last sunday, we were feeling pretty alone! hope Mike is liking the work! and thanks for the blackberry jam! so good!