The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Visit


Last week my parents paid us a visit. It had been a long time since they had been to our house and it was wonderful to have them hang out for six days. I loved spending time with them and definitely enjoyed myself. It was great to have the extra help and to be spoiled and waited on just a little bit. The kids loved hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. We had plenty of smiles and laughter. While here they were able to attend many of the kids events, go out to eat, and of course spend some time shopping and crafting. Thanks for the visit, come anytime, I Love You!

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time together. We love having Shay and the kids come for a visit, but it is always more fun to see the grandkids in their own environment. I wish I could have spent that time with your mom, too. She is a sweetheart.

Kathryn said...

Love the pictures. Where is the video of Mike doing the race. I wanted to see him in action. Glad you had a great time with Mom and Dad. Remember when we had time to talk on the phone...

Tim & Kacey Hammar said...

Deb- I can't believe how even more grown everyone is just from the last time we saw you guys! Boy- does that make me sound old. :) So glad you guys had a fun time. Love you.