The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OK, so it is late and I am tired and it is time to turn the computer off. I wanted to unwind from a hard days work consisting of putting away the christmas decorations and cleaning house so a little over an hour ago I thought I would hurry and change my accent box from a christmas package to something new. Then I decided to mess around with a new background. After trying hundreds (probably 20) different backgrounds I decided I didn't like the one I had chosen. I tried to go back to my original set up but couldn't recreate it. So now, I am going to bed and until I have the ambition to work on the blog again you will have to enjoy the new picture and the somewhat interesting layout.

Hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Wishing everyone the very best in 2009. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

Aimee Oliver said...

Happy New Year and Congratulations on Anniversaries and Birthdays! You guys have a busy December, don't you?!
I feel like it has been forever since we've seen everyone at church! See you tomorrow! :)

Kathryn said...

Oh come on Deb where the sacrifice? Just kidding, I keep thinking I really should change the Christmas Music but we will see when that happens! We have 8am Church now so I am absolutely enjoying the whole day I have!!!

Aimee Oliver said...

Oh, one more little comment... I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE ABOVE!!! You all look amazing and like you are having a GREAT time! Such a great family!

The McClellan Family said...

love the new picture and the background! thanks for the awesome cookies!