The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Monday, December 29, 2008

19 Years



Yesterday Mike and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. We went out together Saturday night but spent yesterday celebrating with the kids. Throughout the day we were asked quite frequently "what were you doing at his time 19 years ago." Over the day we shared with them a lot of the happenings of our wedding day. It was fun to think back. Mollie loved that we had the fancy dishes to celebrate and the "appling cider" made the celebration complete. I love having a best friend to share life with and am excited for the many years to come. Happy Anniversary Mike, I love you.

6 comments:

Chalonn said...

Happy Anniversary! This was a super sweet post! I agree, no celebration is complete without martinelli's! We love you guys!

Kathryn said...

Who are those two young hot kids? Has it really been 19 years? Where does the time go? Have your kids call me and I will tell them about watching you out my bedroom window kiss for the first time...ooh la la! Looks like you had a great celebration. I am glad that you chose Mike...he is a good brother-in-law! Love you both

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary. I love that you celebrated it with the family as well.

Kedra Simpson said...

way to go!! Happy Anniversary! i love your wedding picture, you guys look great...still!!

cortnieb said...

Congrats you guys!! How cute that Ava was baby Jesus so was Brighton!! hope you guys don't freeze to death!!

The McClellan Family said...

YAY! happy Anniversary! Debbie that is how I remember you looking when I was a kid! Such a cute picture. Thanks for the great New Years day party. I have a new years resolution to not be late this year!!!! Hope your day was great. Love you guys~