The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GARAGE SALE

Last weekend we had a garage sale. Here are my thoughts for whatever they are worth...

Countless number of miscellaneous items: $50

Bag of girls clothing: $20

Pair of used skiies: $15

Pile of miscellaneous stuff: $10

DaVinci art book: $5

Blender: $3

Number of hours setting up, manning and taking down: 10

Number of hours spent going through the house: Unknown

Getting rid of all that STUFF: PRICELESS

3 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Priceless indeed! I love an organized closet, but you wouldn't know that by looking in my closets. So, the question is, did you make enough money for a trip to UT to visit us?

Kathryn said...

Time spent reading this post-30sec.

Time spent wondering why you had a DaVinci Art book-atleast 10 sec.

Time spent wishing my house was more organized-everynight laying in bed before I fall asleep.

Time spent thinking I am pretty funny.-a good 5 min.

Time spent contemplating another garage sale-less then 5 sec.

Knowing that I can drive down to the cancer thrift store, drop my bags off and never fuss with a garage sale again...

PRICELESS!!!

Chalonn said...

I love this post! Getting rid of stuff is my most favorite thing in the world..it makes me feel so FREE!!!!