The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!

It seemed fitting for me to wish my sister, Kathy, a happy Birthday on my blog.

Many of my family, including my parents, husband and daughter, love that I have a blog because it means that they get to read Kathy's comical and entertaining comments. I swear this is true. They are more interested in the forthcoming comment than the actual post. I have to admit that I love reading the comments as well. Kathy always makes me laugh and brings a smile to my face. Thanks for being such a great friend, example, support, etc. You are amazing! Keep those comments coming. I hope you have a great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YA!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What an awesome surprise to get on my blog and see that the latest post was my sisters...about me! Thanks Deb!
Now I am feeling the pressure to come up with something comical to say! I can't really think of anything to write but I think the picture with our hair is pretty funny!
You are a wonderful friend and sister. Tell my followers that I will try and come up with something better next time. Stay tuned! Do you get funnier with age? I hope so because I found a few new wrinkles today!

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Kath!!!

We'll let the lack of comedy slide today since it is your big day!

Chris and Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Kathy. I hope you had a wonderful day full love, laughter and lots of cake.
Love, Aubs