The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan




Yesterday Megan celebrated her 15th Birthday. Although Mike and I are amazed that we have a 15 year old we are more amazed by Megan. She is a great kid and a wonderful example in our family. I am continually impressed by the many things she does and accomplishes. We went to lunch at La Palmera and then to see Bolt the movie. We had a fun day together. Happy Birthday! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Anna Lynne said...

Happy Birthday Megan! what a beautiful girl!

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I just finally sat down and read all of your posts lately. You have some great pictures in the snow. I love the igloo. That is amazing. I wish we were there to add a few more wet clothes to the pile. Merry Christmas guys. I am sure we will talk tomorrow!!! We miss you!

Chalonn said...

Happy Birthday Megan...it looks like she was happy with all of her gifts...way to go Mom!