The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Monday, December 22, 2008

YES, we live in SEATTLE!

What a crazy week. More and more snow. The kids are loving it. Lots of fun things to do. I have enjoyed being hunkered down at home. Pretty much everything has been cancelled since last Tuesday. However, I'm not sure that I enjoy the extremely lived in house with all of the dirty/wet snow clothes.






1 comment:

The Mergenthaler Family said...

I think you hve more snow there than we do here!!! We'll catch up, though, don't worry. It looks like tons of fun. Don't get cabin fever!