The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Monday, December 22, 2008

A New Home

What started as building a snow wall with an old laundry soap bucket turned into a five hour project and one great igloo. The kids spent the better part of the day in the back yard creating their masterpiece. It was great to see them work together and have them out of the house for so long. They hauled snow from the side yard, front yard, and neighbors yard. After they were finished it seemed the perfect place to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate.







4 comments:

Anna Lynne said...

I love it! so creative! Maybe they would like to come and teach my girls how to build one? :)

Mike, Jen, McKenna and Jackson said...

AWESOME!!! Tell your kids that my husband built a snow cave and slept in it all night once......wish we had enough snow to do that.

Kedra Simpson said...

wow, I am so impressed!!! That is great and a moment they won't forget. I still remember the fun times my siblings and I had in the snow.

Chalonn said...

Your family is sooo much fun! I want to be like you someday!