The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Girls Night Out?

Last night after dinner, which was at Arby's, Megan informed me that I am somewhat "lame" or maybe it was "pathetic" because I was so excited about the price of dinner. Thanks to some great coupons the entire family ate dinner out for $12.88. It was pretty exciting, the price was right and I didn't have to cook or do dishes.

I am hoping that I have now changed her opinion. I just purchased movie tickes via the internet for the 21st to go see Twilight. She and her friends have planned a mother/daughter girls night out. I can't imagine the number of girl's night out parties that are taking place on Friday the 21st. I am sure we will all have lots to say after the movie.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a good Mom. I don't think I am going to make it on the 21st. But we are trying for the 22nd. Shanda and I are in a race at 6am on the 22nd so we don't want to be up too late. I cant wait for it to come out. How fun! I want to go to Arby's!

Coil Fam said...

Hey Deb, I have checked your blog several times, but I finally have the time to comment. It is a wonderful way to stay in touch. I am in Ohio for a little grandma time with Porter, Carlee and Tessa. Andy has a day off from the ER tomorrow so we are making a road trip to Kirtland. Life is great. We think of your guys often. Love the swimming pictures. Go Megan! Kaylee

Kedra Simpson said...

I can't wait until my daughter thinks I am lame! I think you are hip...i might just have to join the rest of the ward the night of the 21st even though I will have a newborn. I can't wait to see that movie.