The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN HOOPLA

For the ward halloween party Sam decided to return to his roots and be a pumpkin again. I couldn't resist including pictures from his first and second halloween.



After the ward party his pumpkin costume was pretty much a goner so he decided to go for a different bag on halloween night. He was just a bag of garbage. He didn't trick or treat just headed over to a friends house. Megan was at the highschool football game on halloween night so no dressing up and no pictures.

For the ward halloween party Mollie was a vampire. I think she has been a vampire five or six times. She loves it. I also had to do a flashback to the first time she was a vampire at age 3. Mollie and her friend Lydia always coordinate costumes for the ward party. The vampire and the vampire cat. They looked great!

Mollie decided to switch costumes on Halloween night. She was a beat up soccer player. She loved having a black eye and a bloody nose. Jorelle and Andrew brought Nate and Ben over to go trick or treating. Mollie loved spending time with them and I loved having little ones in the house. It was a fun night!


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love the costumes. Who came up with the beat up soccer player idea? Isn't that what she looks like after the game? I love the flashback pictures. They are the best part. I am glad that you had fun with Jorelle and the boys. How's she feeling. Almost there...Good talking to you tonight via e-mail. So many fun ways to communicate. So I guess I didn't go to bed right away. Ha! I had to get my blogging fix.

Chalonn said...

How super cute! i love the pics you posted of them at a younger age...some kids are so predictable...Anyway, looks fun!