The road we are traveling always seems so crazy but somehow I seem to love every minute of it. The blessings far

outweigh the chaos. Come ride along and enjoy a few of our bumps, u-turns, rest areas, work zones, steep grades,

speed traps, and scenic views.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

TO DO LIST

Quite frequently I get teased by my family for all my lists. I could possibly have five to ten lists going at any one time. I have grocery lists, project lists, work lists, church lists, christmas lists, errand lists, etc...I even have a lists right now of appointments that need to be scheduled. Anyhow, last night Mollie and I were talking about our busy day today and where she needed to be when, what she would wear to her field trip, and what time I would pick her up. This morning about 7 am I was helping Sam get ready for crazy hair day at school. I could hear Mollie upstairs and wondered why she was up so early and what she was doing up there. About ten minutes later she came down with her to do list and my to do list in sequential order. I don't think I had made a list before of my morning routine but Mollie did. Complete with showering, hair, make up, breakfast, brush teeth, pack lunch, etc. It also included me going to work and the afternoon/evening activities. She missed a few things but did a pretty good job. I have enjoyed crossing things off the list as I do them. Yes, it is true, I love my lists!

4 comments:

Lindsey Ramage said...

My hubby is a list guy and I think secretly wishes I was. You have a great blog and it is so fun to read all about your family. If you want to look at my blog send me an email lindseyramage@gmail.com

Happy Halloween!!

your cousin Lindsey

cortnieb said...

Okay I love that Mollie made you a list!! how funny! I LOVE the pumpkin pics! Your kids are amazing!! I am the worst pumpkin carver EVER!! Hope you guys have a great Halloween!!

Kathryn said...

What would we do without lists? I am a little obsessed though. If something changes I have to rewrite my list because I don't like them to be messy! I want to be able to go to pumpkin patches and corn mazes. HOW FUN! I'll skip the next step (haunted houses) No thanks! I went to one once. Hated every minute. I was scared to death.

Chalonn said...

I love lists TOO!! Go Mollie!